Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Measure to about a 31.5x14-15x15 on a 10 inch rim they are all 85+ % tread and that is rating them low. Its kinda hard to measure but they have somewhere between 3/8 to a 1/2 of tread. They look like they have maybe 1500 miles on them. I haven't ever seen a new set so im just guessing but they are nice tires. They have a little weather cracking. Not like deep into the tire, just a little hairline ones. Nothing even close to worry about, i just thought i would say something. they do not have any leaks, plugs patches or anything. I would not think twice about running them on a DD.
Im pretty sure they are the "HP" model...the look like this

actual pics:

I can get some more pics tomorrow if you guys want

cheapest i could find them new is 177.

400 OBO for the set (4)

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
will trade for partial trade for:
Kc lights Must be NICE
8.8 with 4.10s and a lsd might consider 3.73s
who knows what else...

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No thanks....I dont have any need for it. besides these are my dads tires.

Basically the only things he would be willing to trade for are parts for the jeep pictured above. I know he wants some harnesses, a new cage (if someone wants to trade tires for building one maybe). He still needs a rear axle. maybe a super 30 kit. keep throwing stuff out there and ill run it by him....

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
new pics

and those where the 2 on the front. I think they where wore a little more than the back ones. as you can see there is a TON of tread left.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts