Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 1990 Jeep Charokee Laredo 4 door 4x4. It has a rebuilt 4 liter inline 6 cylinder that was bored out 60 over and rebuilt with an RV cam. Approx 15 to 20 thousand miles on motor now. After that the tranny blew and I had a buddy rebuild it so it was off the road for about 8 months. He put in a new 5th gear cluster, new syncros, new input shaft, all new gaskets and full synthetic oil. Also installed new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. I got it back and have been driving it since June of this year. Other than an oil leak from the valve cover bolts coming loose I hadn't had any problems. Now today on my way out of town the tranny blew again. It has the ax-15 5 speed. I'm not a Jeep guy so I am done with this. When I had the motor rebuilt I also had a Rubicon Express 3.5" Softride lift installed. I added the ConFerr roof rack and 2 KC lights. It has 31x10.5x15 tires that really should be replaced. I have six of the rims that are on it. It has a custom headliner with sculpted flames coming off the visors and the fire department maltese cross in the back. Two year ago the entire thing was repainted and new rockers installed. Looking to get $2000 or best offer or will trade for Ford Bronco or Fullsize Ford Pickup.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give me a few more days to see if there is any interest in the whole thing as it sits, if not parts will be up for grabs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts