Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The 4 Wheel Drive Shop
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in from North Carolina, 2 rust free trucks. The first one is a red 98 short bed exrended cab. The truck runs and drives great with a new transmission and very clean interior. I believe both of these trucks have original paint also.The truck has low miles at about 220,000 or so. $6500. The second one is a beautiful burgandy 98 GMC short bed, standard cab. This truck runs great, and has about 4" of lift with a almost new set of 35" Toyo tires and Mickey Thompson wheels. This truck is also low miles showing about 180,000. $7500. Remember, these are rust free N.C. trucks, so you are already about 7 years ahead of the rust. We can also lift, or modify these trucks any way you like. Give me a call, or stop in 6720 Apple Ave. Muskegon, Mi. Thanks, Bob. 231 766 1567 P.S., I am always up for some trading if its good for my pocket.

·
The 4 Wheel Drive Shop
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya,ll a bunch of no humor having, no money in yer pockets, nice truck appreciating, i'll bet you're riding some rusty shit idiots, get off my post please. And by the way, thanks for the bump.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
ya,ll a bunch of no humor having, no money in yer pockets, nice truck appreciating, i'll bet you're riding some rusty shit idiots, get off my post please. And by the way, thanks for the bump.
Insulting your audience after they didn't laugh at your bad joke is a sure fire way to sell a truck.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Nice grammer your certainly from North Carolina.

·
The 4 Wheel Drive Shop
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Both of these trucks have been sold, and there will be a couple more here soon. I would suggest to people like the above jack ass'es to just stay off other folks postings if you dont like what you see. It does no one any good to act like you do. And im sure you have all heard about the "what comes around goes around" thing right? Yup, im waiting on some of ^^^ crap for sale to show up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts