Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
enthusiast
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 5 LT265/75R16 Goodyear Duratrac tires on 16x8 Jeep TJ aluminum Moab wheels. The wheels are used, but the tires are brand new and never on the road. These guys are mounted and balanced, ready to throw on and go.

The wheels are used, cast aluminum, 16" dia. X 8" wide with 5" backspacing and are a 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. 4 wheels are the 06' style & one wheel is the 04-05' style. They have some scratches from life, but overall real nice wheels.

The tires are brand new, never on the road Duratracs with load index 112 & load range C. They have 18/32 tread depth. They are roughly 32"s in diameter and 10.5"s wide when mounted. They'd be great on a mild TJ or a lifted Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. I was going to put these on my TJ but decided to just get new 33s. I'm looking for $1250 obro. Let me know if you have any questions. Rob

Attachments

·
enthusiast
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Willing to split the tires and rims?
Maybe if someone else is interested in what you don't need. What are you interested in?

But I'd like to sell these as a set as it's the best deal for everyone because they're already mounted and balanced.

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Well I have some interest, however I am not fond that at least one of the wheels is the 04-05' style and not the 06' style which you seem to have most of. Can you confirm - do you just have one of the 04-05' style(closest to the wall), and all the rest are the 06' style?

·
enthusiast
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I have some interest, however I am not fond that at least one of the wheels is the 04-05' style and not the 06' style which you seem to have most of. Can you confirm - do you just have one of the 04-05' style(closest to the wall), and all the rest are the 06' style?
That's wild. I never noticed the one wheel was different. Yes, I just have one 04-05 and 4 of the 06' style.

·
enthusiast
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
splitting the wheels / tires

I'm willing to split the set, although it will cost me $50 to have the tires dismounted. I'd sell the 5 tires for $900 and the 5 wheels for $300. I'd need a firm buyer for the tires before splitting the set.

Still a great setup as a wheel/tire set.

If they don't sell maybe I will just buy an XJ next year, lift it and run these. :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts