Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Terminator 2
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I have a used AMC V8 SP2P intake manifold and used Edelbrock 600 or 625 cfm 4-bbl carb. Both up for grabs.

$130 for the intake and $70 for carb, or both for $175. Sold as is.

Can get pics for those interested. Thanks.

Sincerely,
GregTaylor
Rochester Hills, MI

1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper & DozerII rear swing-out bumper ... Oh Yeah! And a FISH Carburetor!

·
Terminator 2
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Terminator 2
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics now up!

For those of you requesting pics, here they are. It will need a good cleaning before install. Also, I am noting that one of the thermostat housing bolts is broke off and will need to be extracted (didn't see that initially). Heat and vice-grips is the preferred method. Other than that, it's a great intake in nice condition. It came off of a 304 in a CJ-7.

The Edelbrock carb is a 1405 0353 ( 600 cfm manual choke) that was manufactured 01/09/03. It's dusty and needs to be cleaned, but looks good enough to try running it without putting a rebuild kit into it.

Since I did not notice the busted off bolt on the thermostat housing area, I have decided to drop the intake price by $20 to compensate whoever buys it.

So, the new prices are:

$110 - intake
$70 - carb
$155 - combo

Sincerely,
GregTaylor
Rochester Hills, MI

1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper & DozerII rear swing-out bumper ... Oh Yeah! And a FISH Carburetor!

·
Terminator 2
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man those are small intake ports.
Designed for gas mileage and good for making torque. Good for about 4,000 RPM on the AMC V8.

Greg :)

·
Terminator 2
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price Drop

INTAKE = $100
CARB = $60

Combo Deal = $140

Thanks,
Greg :)

·