Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a stock/non-modified 200K-mile turbo diesel motor (build date of 12/15/1994) pulled from a good-running 1995 Dodge 3500 by a good mechanic friend of mine. I'll guarantee this engine to run well. I just found a complete Cummins truck with 30K more miles, but with a lot of the little accessories (radiator, intercooler, exhaust, etc.), so I'll be using that engine for my FC170 Patina Rod build instead.

The engine I'm selling is complete minus the following accessories, which I'm keeping for my build:
  • Alternator
  • A/C compressor
  • Serpentine tensioner pulley
  • Oil dipstick
  • Fan. One of the clutch fan blades were bent, so I removed and scrapped it. I do still have the clutch itself.

$1150 with power steering/vacuum pump, or $1000 without. I'm not really interested in any trades, but may consider the following trades toward the motor.

Possible Trade Items:
  • (Most Needed) Six (6) LT245/75R-17E tires in excellent condition. Ultimately, a set of OEM late-model take-off Ford F250/F350 Super Duty dually wheels/tires would be ideal.
  • Warn 16.5K winch in excellent condition
  • Super-unique vintage tools, etc. if you have something that would work well with my Patina Rod build. What do you have?

If you don't have the trade items listed above, I'm not really interested in anything other than cash. Located just north of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Fummins, Rat Rod, Biodiesel P-pump 4bt 3.9L 5.9L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts