Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Cooper Discoverer ATR 265/75R16 lightly used tires. Not sure of actual mileage on them. Pictures below of tread depth (Compared to a quarter). New they go for $400 for the set. I'm only asking $220OBO. Make me a reasonable offer. :thumb:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Load range?
I'm not sure of the load range on these. I'll have to check when I get back home. According to coopers website this size comes one of two ways: Either Load Range "C" or "E". Hopefully I'll be able to get back to you tonight about it. Let me know if that helps at all.

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts
Would you be interested in trading for my 265/75-16 Maxxis Buckshot Mudders? Mine have some cuts in the lugs and I dont trust em for all the highway driving I do but would be great for off road still.Lots of tread left just the cuts make me nervous driving 75-80mph.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would you be interested in trading for my 265/75-16 Maxxis Buckshot Mudders? Mine have some cuts in the lugs and I dont trust em for all the highway driving I do but would be great for off road still.Lots of tread left just the cuts make me nervous driving 75-80mph.
No sorry. If anything I'd need streetable tires for a cherokee with a 15" rim.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.