Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 97 Tj I'd like to sell. It has a 4" lift which consists of 3" full traction coils and a 1" body lift. Lower adjustable Teraflex control arms, upper Jks adjustable control arms, Teraflex discos and a Skyjacker belly up skid plate. Axles are a Hp30 front open with 4.11 gearing and the rear is a ford 8.8 with discs and a super 8.8 kit that includes 4.11 gears, superior shafts and a detroit. The body is clean and has Poison spyder corners and rocker skids painted to match. The jeep will be sold with Stock bumpers and 35" all terrains on 16" black crager soft 8's. The jeep is a 4.0 auto with 92,500 miles on it. Asking 8k obo. I'm located in Columbiana Oh. 44408 near 4wd hardware.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
If I can sell my Jeep in my Avatar for $6200 I'll give you $6900 for your . . . That is if you'll go that low?
You've done most of what I have planned for mine.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
The jeep will be sold with Stock bumpers and 35" all terrains on 16" black crager soft 8's.
just curious if that means 4 35's, or if the spare will be tossed in the back. I was under the impression that the stock tire carrier combined with the stock rear bumper will not work with a 35? :confused: you may wish to clarify, and good luck.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It comes with the stock bumpers and the four 35" tires that are on it. The spare that was on it was a 33 that i hadn't taken off yet when I swapped to the 35's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts