Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Big Daddy Off-Road rear winch bumper, CJ/YJ. Used, includes tow hooks, has typical trail wear/scratches/chips in powdercoat. Standard 10"x4" winch mounting pattern. This bumper can accept the spare tire carrier option noted in the article below, but I do not have the spare tire carrier hardware- it's not included and I'm not buying it for you.

Rockcrawler.com review:
High Point, NC - When trying to decide what rear bumper to run on your jeep for offroad use in extreme situations, some questions always come up. Should I go for a rear bumper and tire carrier, or a rear winch bumper? Better yet go for the ultimate in offroad hardware, a rear winch bumper tire carrier.

Introducing the BigDaddyOffroad rear winch bumper, and the rear winch bumper tire carrier for CJ’s, YJ’s, and TJ’s. TheBigDaddyOffroad Mac Daddy rear winch bumper and rear winch bumper tire carrier represent the pinnacle of hard core offroading by allowing the use of a rear mounted winch to assist in getting you or your buddy out of any situation.

We started with the trail proven Mac Daddy base. With it’s 3”x3 x3/16” tubing, close body fit, and extra corner protection, it was the perfect platform to start with. We then set out to incorporate a ¼” plate rear winch mount capable of handling the forces that would be placed on it under the worst of conditions. The next obvious step was to add our trail proven tire carrier as an option for a complete package. This tire carrier is made of 2”x2”x1/4” tubing that can easily handle up to a 36” tire.
So whether you want a rear winch bumper, or a combo with a tire carrier, BigDaddyOffroad has you covered.

Actual bumper pics:

Warn X8000i winch with 125' of 5/16" dia steel rope (from Warn XD9000i). Winch is in good working order, has scrapes, scratches, dirty from being a used part. Power cables have been cut and terminated with Warn quick disconnects. I have terminated power leads for a rear-mounted battery. You'll need to supply and terminate new cables if you want to run this to a front mounted battery- see Warn rear winch mounting kit, or I can get the connectors and terminals for cheap- good for making custom jumper cables.
Stock Warn hawse fairlead included, winch controler not available or included.

Installed pic

$600 for the bumper and winch. Will seperate only if bumper sells first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts