Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CJ-7 with 350 SBC. Headers, edelbrock intake, RV cam, holley 600 carb, th350 trans, 205 t-case, ratchet shifter, K5 Blazer Axles, hard top, steel doors, BFG's. Tons of extras - extra doors, winch bumper (not pictured), new windshield (not pictured), extra body parts, extra t-case. Also willing to trade for K5 Blazer. $3,500 / obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Since Dissel77 is an incompetent jackwagon that is much more comfortable with flowers and frying pans than he is with Jeeps, I would like to add that this is a very clean Jeep it is not a rust bucket. It has dana 44s half ton 6 lug .And it is an extremely solid start to a good jeep.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Do you happen to have the original Jeep parts with it like axles and transmission? Also how is the condition of the frame? Maybe a few more pictures of the frame, interior, and how the axles are mounted to the frame? Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not have any original drive line components. Additional pics are attached - PM me your phone # and I can text more pics.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frame is in excellent condition. New floor pans were welded in and coated. Overall, it is in very solid condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts