Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 2002 Yamaha TT-R 125. Had it in the 'Misc' category but I see bikes in the 'Vehicles' category, so I'll post it here. Details are as follows (reorganized for easier reading):

-2002 Yamaha TT-R 125 with clean title
-Torn completely down, cleaned, painted frame black with PJ1 frame epoxy, greased and reassembled
-Full 2008+ plastic swap as well as new Factory Effex Evo series graphics and gripper seat cover
-BBR 150 Big Bore kit
-Full FMF exhaust
-VM28 carb
-BBR big air filter and bored airbox
-YZ 85 forks and disk brake
-Like new Maxxis Maxxcross IT tires
-BBR frame cradle
-BBR chain guide
-Moose Competition handlebars with Moose bark busters and new 909 grips
-1" longer swingarm
-Reservoir shock with BBR spring
-Suspension is adjustable to add 1.5" of seat height
-New chain and sprocket with maybe two rides on them

I'm sure there's more but I can't remember. I've owned this bike for 8 years and it's been a great bike. It's probably only got 5-8 hours on it since the big bore kit was installed. It could use a rejet as it bogs a bit top-end in certain weather, but it runs good other than that. Much quicker/torquier than your average TTR. I love this bike but I just don't ride it anymore, so it's time to let it go to a new home. It's an awesome trail bike, or would be great for a smaller stature guy, woman, or younger rider.

Asking $1400 or best, open to trades for a snowmobile or maybe 35" tires and/or wheels (either 5x4.5" bolt pattern or 8x6.5") or rims/tires/cash depending on the deal.

PM me your number, I can text more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - should be dropping this off at Dave's Yamaha & Suzuki in Cadillac for exposure if anyone wants to see it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts