Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BOHICA
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale Again! price Reduced 150.00 all hardware and material must go! before the wife realizes i bought a new soft top lol.

this a factory soft top and there are 2 distinct things wrong with it first of all one duct taped window (accidentally broke it on a freezing cold day putting my ski's inside my jeep) secondly after years of fidgeting with that damn Zipper on the back window i had the zipper replaced with Velcro, makes it much easier to use.

the way i figure it u get all the factory hardware for $100.00 vs 200-300 retail and the fabric/material for $50.00 compared to 300 for replacement soft top material

·
Ready 4 Hockey 2 start
585 Posts
I'm waiting on a few things but if you have this by the end of the week I may be able to talk the wife into letting me replace mine.
Email me where you are in Wyoming. I'm on the NW side and plan to be over Y/Grandville area this week a lot. Also could you send pics on you velco issue?
Thanks,

·
BOHICA
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I actually in alto now SE side of town
I don't have any specific pics of the Velcro window but it does work rather well since it's size is a bit big I can't really transport it in my jeep wo putting it on

Come over look at it and let's make a deal

·
Ready 4 Hockey 2 start
585 Posts
PM replied... Just checked you post. I'll talk again and see what happens! =) My birthday is tomorrow? LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts