Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beckett Oil Burner Furnace in great shape. Model L5B84/95C12-4B

I would use it but I already have a working furnace in the garage.

Will burn HHO, Biodiesel, Waste Vegetable oil, Waste motor oil, Diesel, Kerosene.

$200

248-506-6049 Jay

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Year of manufacture?Not sure
80% efficient? Not sure
I'm assuming no visible cracks in the heat exchanger?Correct

Model L5B84/95C12-4B

·
Registered
450 Posts
Any idea on what shape the pump and injector are in? If it's good i'd like stop by, take a look and possibly purchase it from you. Also, what are the dimensions of it?

Thanks,
Jeramie

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any idea on what shape the pump and injector are in? If it's good i'd like stop by, take a look and possibly purchase it from you. Also, what are the dimensions of it?

Thanks,
Jeramie
I have not run it. I bought it from a guy that services these furnaces and he said it was used for about 5 years and then taken out of an auto dealership that closed. So I assume it is good to go, but I only know what I was told.

I did plug it in and it fired right up with the oil that is still in the line, only ran it for about 5 seconds and it filled my garage with diesel smoke.

He was going to run it in his garage but uses his wood burner because he has a ton of wood on his property.

The dimensions are 3 ft tall x 4 ft deep x 20 inches wide

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would like to take it off your hands. But i won't be able to sneak away until the upcoming weekend. If by some reason i get out early one day i'll give you a call and maybe we could arrange something? I would really like to pick it up if you could hang on to it till then.

Thanks,
Jeramie

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to take it off your hands. But i won't be able to sneak away until the upcoming weekend. If by some reason i get out early one day i'll give you a call and maybe we could arrange something? I would really like to pick it up if you could hang on to it till then.

Thanks,
Jeramie

I have one other guy that might come tomorrow.

I would rather not hold onto it without having a deposit at least.

You could paypal it to me.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Okay, how about a $50 deposit and the rest paid when i pick it up. Just give the address to me and i will send it your way.

Jeramie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts