Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mall Crawler
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unknown year, but guessing early - mid 80's. NJ series Warlock. Basswood body in black lacquer, maple neck in clear lacquer, rosewood fretboard, mother of pearl inlays, engraved polished hardware.

Condition of everything besides the back is good. But there are heavy scratches on the back from a PO's belt/ belt buckle. Ive owned this for years, and it hasnt progressed.

I went to guitar center to have it appraised. The guy went to his office for 5 minutes, and told me in excellent condition its worth $700. Even if that is accurate.....its far from excellent. Front still looks great and plays well.

$150 OBO Monroe.

·
Mall Crawler
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a bad axe to kick around with. I have a set of daylighters...used red top optima...mustang parts...lol
I have a deal that might happen with a set of daylighters tomorrow (not related to this). I was thinking of some high end lights for a trade, like hella 4000's or KC 800's. And I dont have a mustang. Had a camaro....but no mustang, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.