Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AW4 trans for a XJ/MJ $50.00
the trans came with an 1991 MJ i picked up last year, but never installed so all i can do is guarantee it or full refund or take your chance for $25.00(core value?) I would think its good/ in my opinion.
I have no way of knowing what year trans this is unless im told otherwise.
tail shaft is a 21 spline count.
this trans is good for XJ & MJ's 1987 thru 1990 with a 21 splined T-case. You could use this on a later xj but would still have to use a 21 spline case.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
how many splines on the output shaft? should be 21 or 23.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was the one who got that trans originally for the MJ you sold. I was the one who did the engine ect... Anyway the trans is good and it was out f an 89 2 door if I recall. the guy just changed engines and the trans was with it so he just sold his old one even though it was still in working order. So good to go on this trans! Hope that helps! Great price BTW! I would take it if it would fit my 99 but it won't

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was the one who got that trans originally for the MJ you sold. I was the one who did the engine ect... Anyway the trans is good and it was out f an 89 2 door if I recall. the guy just changed engines and the trans was with it so he just sold his old one even though it was still in working order. So good to go on this trans! Hope that helps! Great price BTW! I would take it if it would fit my 99 but it won't
Thx for the info and help 94LT1:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts