Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says its a 97 Ford Taurus SHO "Fully Loaded" in great condition!!!!! Here are the specs.
99,500 miles
New Tires (Yokohama)
Green Exterior / Tan Interior
Automatic Trans.
ABS
AM/FM Radio w/ Cassette
6-Disc CD Changer
Moon Roof
Newer K&N Air Filter
$3500 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
do yourself a favor and check out v8sho.com and look at the cam problems they have with these. I had one and had the cam problem. It is an easy to prevent problem that gets real bad real quick if not prevented. My the way, the picture u click on to get into that web site of the speedo pegged is was taken by my girlfiend going down m14.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do yourself a favor and check out v8sho.com and look at the cam problems they have with these. I had one and had the cam problem. It is an easy to prevent problem that gets real bad real quick if not prevented. My the way, the picture u click on to get into that web site of the speedo pegged is was taken by my girlfiend going down m14.
Just to let you and everyone else know, there is nothing wrong with the cam in this motor. Everything in this motor works fine, no problems! Sorry you had problems with yours. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! NO PETTY COMMENTS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.