Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

**SOLD**97-2005 Corvette calipers Z06

1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  distant75 
#1 ·
I had these calipers on my Grand Prix. They come with F-car brackets. They were on the car only about year and a half. They retail for over $130 each. $50 for both.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
bump for a good deal...i wonder if i could get these to work on my truck
can you take a pic of the back of the calipers? can you also measure the distance straight across from center of mounting holes. thanks
CTC is 5". I took pics but wife has the camera now. I will post the back of them when it returns.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
i think ive heard of these being used on s10's? i have a blazer that these would be great on. any idea if it would work
I don't see why they won't work since I had them a Grand Prix. I think the biggest thing for you on the Blazer is where the mounting locations are. I didn't want to cut the knuckle or modifiy the bracket in the car make a 10" rotor work so I went to 11".

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Maybe im wrong but should'nt 97-04 be the same being that was the C5 series and 05+ different being the new C6? I know on both the C5's i've owned almost everything was the same 97-04. And nothing that i could find 05+
I also had a set of 04 calipers as well. I didn't like them so I ordered the 05 caliper because the writing was written bigger across them. They both still fit the same bracket I was using. I would say that yes the bodies are different between the C5 and C6 but the brakes stayed the same for 05.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
what brakets where you using on the gtp? just the f-body brakets? if this is so then i may pick these up from u in a couple days when i get my bonus check.
Are you mounting these on a Grand Prix? If so you need to upgrade the rotors to an 11", Monte Carlo will work. I'm heading out of town Thursday. I'll PM you my number.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.