Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
bump for a good deal...i wonder if i could get these to work on my truck
can you take a pic of the back of the calipers? can you also measure the distance straight across from center of mounting holes. thanks

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump for a good deal...i wonder if i could get these to work on my truck
can you take a pic of the back of the calipers? can you also measure the distance straight across from center of mounting holes. thanks
CTC is 5". I took pics but wife has the camera now. I will post the back of them when it returns.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think ive heard of these being used on s10's? i have a blazer that these would be great on. any idea if it would work
I don't see why they won't work since I had them a Grand Prix. I think the biggest thing for you on the Blazer is where the mounting locations are. I didn't want to cut the knuckle or modifiy the bracket in the car make a 10" rotor work so I went to 11".

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
Maybe im wrong but should'nt 97-04 be the same being that was the C5 series and 05+ different being the new C6? I know on both the C5's i've owned almost everything was the same 97-04. And nothing that i could find 05+

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe im wrong but should'nt 97-04 be the same being that was the C5 series and 05+ different being the new C6? I know on both the C5's i've owned almost everything was the same 97-04. And nothing that i could find 05+
I also had a set of 04 calipers as well. I didn't like them so I ordered the 05 caliper because the writing was written bigger across them. They both still fit the same bracket I was using. I would say that yes the bodies are different between the C5 and C6 but the brakes stayed the same for 05.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what brakets where you using on the gtp? just the f-body brakets? if this is so then i may pick these up from u in a couple days when i get my bonus check.
Are you mounting these on a Grand Prix? If so you need to upgrade the rotors to an 11", Monte Carlo will work. I'm heading out of town Thursday. I'll PM you my number.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.