Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some parts for the picking. Frame and Axles $50, Tilt steering wheel SOLD!!:woot: , Bumpers front and back $50 SOLD. Dash panel $50 with gages SOLD

I have some misc. parts that can go to, Pretty much all but the body.

Dash and bumpers pending

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
I'm very interested in the dash panel. Where is Burton? Every time I try to google it my roommates computer freezes up lol.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
I'm very interested in the dash panel. Where is Burton? Every time I try to google it my roommates computer freezes up lol.
Chief Brody - If you guys work out a deal, I can probably pick this up for you when I pick up an '81 Scrambler from Marc's father-in-law. It's the least I could do to help with parts transport.

Craig

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Burton other wise known as Burtucky is just east of Flint across I-69. But I can take with to Hillman or my sister in law works in Gaylord and I see her almost weekly.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Chief Brody - If you guys work out a deal, I can probably pick this up for you when I pick up an '81 Scrambler from Marc's father-in-law. It's the least I could do to help with parts transport.

Craig
That sounds great. Thanks:beer:

If for some reason you are unable to though, my roommate and I work over towards that area and I could pick it up next time I work. When do you plan on picking up that Scrambler?

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts

If for some reason you are unable to though, my roommate and I work over towards that area and I could pick it up next time I work. When do you plan on picking up that Scrambler?
Just square away payment with Marc ahead of time, and I'll grab it for you then. I'm planning on picking up the Scrambler over Labor Day weekend.

Craig

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Does this mean that you do want it. If so I will put it aside or even get it sent to Hillman this week.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Does this mean that you do want it. If so I will put it aside or even get it sent to Hillman this week.
Yes I'll take it. My roommate is working over in that area this weekened. I'm going to see if he would be willing to pick it up for me.

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry to all who asked but I did not have time to get the Ratio last night I will work on that today.

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some parts for the picking. Frame and Axles $50, Tilt steering wheel SOLD!!:woot: , Bumpers front and back $50. Dash panel $50 with gages

I have some misc. parts that can go to, Pretty much all but the body.

Bump

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry I was supposed to get that for ya before. I not living where it is at any more but I will check ASAP.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts