Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 19' "LiL Hobo" camping trailer for sale, I bought this to move up on some property but we bought a 5th wheel instead, it needs a refrigerator and a water pump, it had the old style pressurized type and I took it out because it was junk. This is the style camper with the 4 bunks in the back. I dont have a title for this. If I did the price would double! The tires are in excellent shape, it is a double axle of course.

*S0LD*

Cell 616-638-1759

Would make a cheap car hauler if you didnt want to use it for a camper!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it has brakes that work and yes you need a controller for them. You can pull it without Them hooked up.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
I'm gonna talk to the girlfriend and get her opinion on it. We just bought a tent so I don't know what she would like to do.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the interior?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I knew someone would ask though, its good shape for the year. Stove cleans up nice etc...

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
  1. Do you know how heavy this trailer is?
  2. Do you have any interior pics?
  3. What would be involved in getting a title/licensing this camper? I have never owned a camper before, so I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Craig

·
used to be Ironman
3,215 Posts
getting a title is easy, make up a bill of sale and take it to the SOS and fill out the application, last one cost me $30 for a 10 day tag with registration

I have been dealing used and antique travel trailers for years.

If the floor is solid (especially near the entry door) and the roof does not leak this thing is worth $600-$700 all day long, somebody should buy it!

·
Needs More Cowbell
661 Posts
If I actually had a place to keep it, I'd want it. But, alas, no yard space to park it, and no way I can pay storage fees.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Too heavy for my vehicle, but here's a bump for you. Good talking with you last night, Kevin. :thumb:

Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts