Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coming out of my CJ-7 right now. Very happy with them and only removing to go SOA. These will let you run 33's, but 35's will start hitting stuff. These flex well and really wide 33's will rub the flare, but I never damaged anything with my TSL's. Good for all CJ's 76-86. No bushings. Angle wedges included. $200 for all 4.

1 pair of Con-Ferr lift shackles for CJ rear or YJ front/rear. No bolts or bushings. $50.

I also have 3 out of 4 shocks that are still good and will be included for free.

Everything available immediately. PayPal accepted.

SOLD

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Do you have any pictures to show the condition of the leaf's?
Not at this time, but the exterior aesthetic appearance of a leaf isn't going to tell you that much about their functionality. If you're asking if they are still arched, I can dig up a picture of my CJ when it was still on the Swampers. It hasn't been wheeled since then.

Any idea on how much bushings would be?
No, because I don't need any and haven't Googled. I would refer you to UORC to buy them, but you're pretty far from them.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$21 for new bushings. TTT
Yay.

If anyone is going to buy bushings to go with these, I would recommend buying a full matched set of shackle bushings (both spring and hanger) with greaseable bolts instead of just the required bushings for the springs.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wtf is "exterior asthetic appearance"?
How they look on the outside when the appearance of the part has very little to do with its function - kind of like an axle assembly.

I will try to use smaller words for you in the future.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
42,949 Posts
How they look on the outside when the appearance of the part has very little to do with its function - kind of like an axle assembly.

I will try to use smaller words for you in the future.
I'm pretty smart, and I'm pretty sure "asthetic" is a made up non-sense word that you devised to confuse me.

Maybe you should master the spelling of words slightly out of your vocabulary. :tonka:

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How did you reply to my reply before I actually replied?

:confused:

I am omnipotent and know everything you are going to say before you say it.:tonka:

Oh, and these springs/shackles are now pending a deposit to be paid tonight. I will update if something changes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.