Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After doing some inventory work, it appears I have an extra one. This is the head casting that is most desireable for a stroker based on flow. Its still on the stock 93 XJ motor it left the factory on. Motor has a hole in the bottom of it. Complete with valve cover assembly and related parts (such as pushrods) if you want them.

$50 for the entire motor. You must take the whole thing. Located in Grand Blanc.

Sold.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Do you have the sheet metal piece that covers the flywheel? I just bought an 89 XJ and after being under it for the first time I found that I've just got a big hole under there and the flywheel is completely exposed.

·
Registered
594 Posts
You're talking about the inspection cover that's on the trans. I don't have the trans anymore.
No problem, thanks. I don't think it will hurt anything for now, but I don't want to go wheelin until I can cover a little bit of that area up.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,519 Posts
For that price I'll take it, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get up that way to pick it up.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For that price I'll take it, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get up that way to pick it up.
I need to empty the garage in the house that's for sale ASAP and that's where it is. I can't hold it for an undetermined retrieval date, man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.