Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a 355 small block Chevy engine that has been rebuilt. Bored .030" over, flat top pistons, Crane fireball cam, 194 heads, and an Edelbrock performer intake. All new gaskets and seals, one new freeze plug (old one was leaking from the improper previous installation, the motor hasn't frozen or anything). Fresh paint - Chevy orange, heads are painted aluminum. Does not come with a carburetor. It's only been running once since the rebuild. The valve covers on it are old stock ones that we used to cover the valves while we painted, so they don't look great. With a set of aluminum covers, this motor would look awesome.

I'm looking to get $800 for it, or $1000 as a package deal with the mated th350 (also rebuilt). Will consider trades for a set of 35" or larger tires plus cash (depending on the condition of the tires) or a Jeep Comanche.

I've also got a th350 transmission, np203 transfer case, d44 (passenger side drop) front axle, 12 bolt rear axle, all freshly rebuilt. I'm parting out the truck, so I have a ton of other 72-87 Chevy pickup parts as well. If you need something else, feel free to ask me. I might be willing to trade parts for Jeep Cherokee XJ or Comanche MJ parts like lift components, tires, wheels, etc.

I can text or email pictures to those interested. You can PM me or call/text me at (231) 920-4058 any time.

·
FTW
248 Posts
Chelsea-vong

Oh my

Chelsea put your pic up for an avatar, they will come to buy stuff they don't need

Parts we picked up the other day were all better than expected, you all went above and beyond to get the parts off the truck I needed just wanted to say Thank you.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chelsea, put your pic up for an avatar, they will come to buy stuff they don't need

Parts we picked up the other day were all better than expected, you all went above and beyond to get the parts off the truck I needed just wanted to say Thank you.
Oh hush, hahaha. And good, I'm glad! I hope your windows continue to work from now on :)

·
Throw'in turtles........
2,365 Posts
I got some nice rims with swampers 15x10 and 33x14.5 but I would only use the tires off road. Your quite a drive though too......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts