Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 3 258 (2 plastic and 1 metal capped) engines 1 may run, but the other 2 are for sure jacked. They have been out in the weather, so eat it.
no accessories, good for rebuilds or scrap whatever i dont care what the hell you do with them just take em...but give me some beer first.

give me 25$ or a 12 of heineken and a pack of camel lights they are yours..

free to craig though lol :sonicjay:

Pm me for these please or clutter up the post i dont care

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, if they have cranks and rods in them, you want the stroker crowd to know that. :thumb:
Calling all strokers............

oh yea these have cranks cams and all that stuff, may have a broken piston skirt in one of them but yea ....

thanks pp:thumb:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
free to craig though lol :sonicjay:
I did truly plan on picking these up, but if someone else can use them, more power to you/them. :thumb: Let me know what I need to haul away when you're done.

Craig

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
I did truly plan on picking these up, but if someone else can use them, more power to you/them. :thumb: Let me know what I need to haul away when you're done.

Craig
in other words, he means, "let me know so I can have TRail Junkie or Ford Flareside haul it to the scrap yard for me" :miff: :tonka:

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Craig
yea man i just figured you were to busy, but im sure they will be here for a few more weeks, my landlord looks at me funny sometimes, so i decided to believe it was for all the (my :sonicjay: ) junk hangin out and not cause im a retard.

anyone would need to bring a picker since the one i was borrowing got stolen back from the owner.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts

Craig
Rob, can I give a guy your number? He needs a 258 oil pan, as his is cracked. I told him I'd check with you. He's willing to pay for it, and has been really reliable with some things he has bought from me.

in other words, he means, "let me know so I can have TRail Junkie or Ford Flareside haul it to the scrap yard for me" :miff: :tonka:
:sonicjay: Just for that, I'm hauling the next Waggy to Padnos myself. I'll show you guys. :tonka:

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rob, can I give a guy your number? He needs a 258 oil pan, as his is cracked. I told him I'd check with you. He's willing to pay for it, and has been really reliable with some things he has bought from me.

:sonicjay: Just for that, I'm hauling the next Waggy to Padnos myself. I'll show you guys. :tonka:
UPDATE: I live 7 min and 32 seconds away from Padnos

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pm's returned,
items are spoken for and should be gone this weekend
:woot:
:beer:

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
UPDATE: I live 7 min and 32 seconds away from Padnos
Okay, you haul it to the scrap, Trail Junkie, 1x1speedCraig, and myself will split the money 25,25,50........:tonka:

Hey, its my idea, I should get more.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay, you haul it to the scrap, Trail Junkie, 1x1speedCraig, and myself will split the money 25,25,50........:tonka:

Hey, its my idea, I should get more.
hehe,
i said spoken for though, so someone is going to grab them and parts with then be dispersed to appropriate parties. but i think i will recieve some beer & smokes or some cash, we'll c

1 - 17 of 17 Posts