Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Autoquip hydraulic lift table. Model 36S25, 2,500lb capacity. 48x24 table, 110v power.

Works exactly as it should. It does have wheels added onto it, those are very handy as the table isnt exactly "easy mover". Used it a few times but with the size of my garage I find myself having to move it too often to make room for something else. Its super handy, just don't use it as much as I thought.

$500. I can load onto your truck or trailer.

SOLD

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shoot me an offer, as I'm not really sure what the market is on these or if there is one

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,772 Posts
I imagine you used this for quads, how would it work for motorcycles?

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I imagine you used this for quads, how would it work for motorcycles?
It worked great for quads, but for oil changes you couldn't get to it, so I fabbed up a little frame extender so the atvs lift on the wheels if I wanted; which worked surprisingly well; I'd imagine it's a little short for motorcycles; but if I could fab up something for quads, it'd be just as easy to make an extension for a bike. Mount of tire rack on the front to hold the front tire...wtc

With how heavy the lift is (think about 900lbsish?), it's still pretty stable for a 750lb atv on top of it at full height, though I still used a stand to to steady it. If I had a place to permanently put it, without it being in the way, i'd be keeping it, and bolt it to the floor, weld some permanent extensions on it.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Project Antitube
1,109 Posts
My Dad's neighbor uses one of these for working on heavy equipment crap like buckets. Super handy for moving shit to working height, but you need the space for it.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts