Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX 4 Wheel Drive
5.7 Hemi Automatic Transmission.
Original Owner Non Smoker
39890 Original Miles
Excellent Maintained. Had Spark Plugs, Drive Belt, Air Filter, Diff Fluids Changed At Dealership.
4 Brand New Goodyear ATS Tires.
Super Nice Driving Truck No Issues.
Tonneau Cover. Bed Liner.
Options Include
SLT Upgraded TRX Package
Anti Spin Diff
Power Adjustable Pedals
Power Locks
Power Windows
Power Mirrors
Air Conditioning
Tilt Wheel
Remote Start
Keyless Entry
Trailer Tow Package
Sirius Radio With Single Disc Player
Skid Plates
Tow Hooks
Fog Lamps
Clear Title Clean Car fax Provided No Lien
$19,500. or best
SOLD
Hartland or Swartz Creek

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
Good price, the dealer gave me more than that for my quad cab trade in with similar miles.

Good luck with sale

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Me too. I kick myself almost daily for not buying your blue one a few years ago.

It's too bad I can't trust the history of this seller who is too lazy to actually post any information about what he is selling. If he is so lazy he won't write a description, or even read the classifieds rules, I just don't trust that he is ambitious enough to take care of his truck.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Yeah i gave that blue one away for almost this 3 years ago

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Doesn't matter who's truck it is. There is a whole section for Ebay and Craigslist links. This isn't that section. The rules state that quite clearly. He copy and pasted the link, would it have been that hard to copy and paste the info from the ad? No. It would have been the same exact amount of key strokes to do it properly. But he is a lazyass, so he didn't want to have a longer highlighting click with the mouse. It would just be too dang hard.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesn't matter who's truck it is. There is a whole section for Ebay and Craigslist links. This isn't that section. The rules state that quite clearly. He copy and pasted the link, would it have been that hard to copy and paste the info from the ad? No. It would have been the same exact amount of key strokes to do it properly. But he is a lazyass, so he didn't want to have a longer highlighting click with the mouse. It would just be too dang hard.
Have It Deleted. Report me.
Are you a Mod on here?
Or is this how you get your post count up so it looks like you know what you're talking about?
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pipe down tough guy. You don't know everyone else's situation. He has some buds on this site and is just tying to move the old mans truck. If your interested post away. If you want to talk, pm me your address and we'll talk.

·
Registered
69 Posts
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX 4 Wheel Drive
5.7 Hemi Automatic Transmission.
Original Owner Non Smoker,
39890 Original Miles
Maintained all Oil Changes Spark Plugs Recently Changed At Dealership.
4 Brand New Goodyear ATS Tires.
Super Nice Driving Truck No Issues.
Tonneau Cover. Bed Liner.
Options Include
SLT Upgraded TRX Package
Anti Spin Diff
Power Adjustable Pedals
Power Locks
Power Windows
Power Mirrors
Air Conditioning
Tilt Wheel
Remote Start
Keyless Entry
Trailer Tow Package
Sirius Radio With Single Disc Player
Skid Plates
Tow Hooks
Fog Lamps
Clear Title Clean Car fax Provided

·
i like to party
587 Posts
Me too. I kick myself almost daily for not buying your blue one a few years ago.

It's too bad I can't trust the history of this seller who is too lazy to actually post any information about what he is selling. If he is so lazy he won't write a description, or even read the classifieds rules, I just don't trust that he is ambitious enough to take care of his truck.

and here is why I no longer post stuff for sale on here. good looking out for the fine print :thumb:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gotta love how people always have to be a dick about rules and get all kinds of butthurt when somebody doesn't follow them, how about a not so rude way of saying hey this isn't right.

Anyway for anybody that might be interested in the truck, the thing is basically new and very well taken care of. I know the guy selling it and he wont run you around on it

·
Yooper In Training
7,281 Posts
I know the seller as well, great guy who takes better care of stuff than anyone else I've ever met. His damn lawnmower is cleaner than my dinner table. Good luck with the sale, Mike, and sorry to hear about your dad. (This is Sean BTW)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts