Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting this for a friend

He has two AMC 327/TH400/Dana20 drive trains for sale or trade. Every thing is there Carb to Oil Pan and Fan to T-case.
The 1st motor is in the truck. He was told runs but when you give it gas after warms up it dies. Will be taking a much better look at it Soon.
The 2nd is in good shape. HE was told it was rebuilt but never put back in. Has very clean oil and trans fuild in it. Does turn over.

Other than what I have posted thats all I know about them.

Looking to get $250 for complete drivline
Trans and t case $150 each
Motors $125 each.

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will split up as well

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

Shot me an email at [email protected] or Call me at 810-599-9845

Dont get on as much as I would like to any more but I do check my email everyday

Thanks Chris

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUmp for new prices.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
how much for just trans and tcase
FYI, that's not going to bolt up to later AMC motors.

Chris, would the TH400 truck be a Gladiator with PS and PB? Is the other one a Wagoneer with manual trans and brakes?

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the motors will come with the adapter plates.

The One motor in the Willys Says Jeep Vigilante 327 V8 on the valve cover and the one in my barn says AMC 327 on the valve cover

Both are Th 400.

Hell Mark I should Just have you coem take a look at them . I dont know jack about either set up and I am getting to the point of scrapping it all.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
the motors will come with the adapter plates.

The One motor in the Willys Says Jeep Vigilante 327 V8 on the valve cover and the one in my barn says AMC 327 on the valve cover

Both are Th 400.

Hell Mark I should Just have you coem take a look at them . I dont know jack about either set up and I am getting to the point of scrapping it all.
I know what they are and can come look anyway because I know where else you can list them. They are 1st-gen V8's and incompatible with the later stuff. Different bolt patterns.

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
were sghould I post them. Dont want to scrap but I dont know what else to do.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
were sghould I post them. Dont want to scrap but I dont know what else to do.
In the For Sale forum here:

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/

You're going to need pictures. Those guys will also try and get you to part them out. If you want them to go whole, make it very clear that they must take the entire vehicle or they will be scrapped.

·
No more Jeep
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.