Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A computer (ECM, PCM, whatever you want to call it) off my 97 TJ with 4.0L and manual trans. Works fine. I'm just doing a v8 swap and don't need it anymore.

$75

sold

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'd take it but not really sure if it's what I need. I have a 98TJ with a 2.5L and the AX5. I want to swap into a 96 4.0HO multiport injection and an AX15. I bought a 96 Cherokee Sport with a nice running 4.0HO complete with wiring and computer but it had an AW4 hooked to it. I guess I just need a computer that will run a 4.0 and AX15 but still not sure of how the TJ's wiring will fit to your computer or can some of the XJ's wiring still work minus the auto trans wiring. Maybe with your swapping experience you can help me out with this issue. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sent pm with some info I think may help some.

I would search the tech section or look around the internet for write ups on this matter as I have no personal experience with your particular swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.