Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A reasonable man
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1995 Chevy 1500 2wd. 5.7 v-8 automatic. 250,000 on the clock. I am listing this for my brother-in-law, so I can get it out of my yard! It is not pretty, but not a complete rust bucket either. It starts and runs and will drive too! The brakes are TERRIBLE! He put a new master cylinder on it, but that did not cure his issue. The pedal is rock hard upon start-up, and over time will drop down. When you step on the pedal, you can hear a "hiss". I believe the booster is bad, but that is my easy chair diagnosis. Truck has ABS, and the system might need bleeding (another armchair diagnosis that was made). The front seat was vandalized with a knife. Other than that I would say the interior is as to be expected for a 20 year old truck. There is also a replacement hood and front fenders that go with the truck. Tires are round and black and hold air, but that is all of their good points. Asking $650 or best. 810-542-1201 to text or leave a message. PMs will work also. LETS GET THIS OUT OF MY YARD, PLEASE! SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts