Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
No 4X4. :-(
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm torn as to whether or not I want to sell my Beretta. I remember there was some interest in it just before winter but I didn't really want to sell it. Now I just really need the money. This would make a perfect daily beater, car for the kid(s). It's never left me stranded, I'd have no problem jumping in this car and heading to Cali.

But anyways, on with the specs.

Year: 1992
Make: Chevy
Model: Beretta GTZ
Drivetrain: 3.1 MPFI V6 / 3 speed automatic
Options: (Include but not limited to)
-Power Windows
-Power Locks
-Power trunk popper (The little button to pop the trunk from inside the car)

Color: White Exterior / Medium Blue Interior

Other odds and ends:
-113,000 Miles (Not Actual, ODO don't work)
-Motor was rebuilt at some point but mileage is unknown.
-Alpine CD player

Recent Stuff Done:
-Motor Mounts (Poly in the upper)
-Trans Mount
-KYB GR2 Struts
-Gabriel Strut Mounts
-Rear Brakes (Drums, shoes, hardware, cylinders rebuilt)
-Tune Up (Ac Delco Plugs, Duralast wires)
-Coolant Flush
-Interstate Battery

Needs:
-Could use a pair of front tires shortly (The alignment is off and wore the tires funny. I do have a pair of good used Fuzions I will send with the car.)
-Alignment - I just did the struts a few months back and never had it aligned. The car only went down the street and back before it was parked for winter.
A/C don't work. Everythings there, don't know if it leaks, never bothered with it.

Pictures.... (The interior looks a little dirty in the pictures but it cleans up VERY nicely, and I've got the fuse box cover. Just needs put back on.)

------$1,800 and it'll come with 3/4 tank of gas!------

------$1,300 before 02-08-09!------

·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you got? I'm more so looking to sell outright but might trade depending on what you've got.

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
97 kx 250 evrythings fresh and i meen EVERYTHING. But its appart at this time because the frame is being painted this weekend. Only thing it may need is a rear tire.

·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have top pass. If I wasn't in the current position I'm in I'd probably take it but right now I have to pass.

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
man if i could sell my malibu, id be on this, ive been wanting anothr GTZ since i wrecked mine 8 years ago. i know a few who would be interested, ill send em this way

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
My dad has a 1985 K10 350 with under 50xxx miles on it and a 700r4 with less then 2000 miles on it.

It's a project truck but will drive to your location. He has the bed off it now working on it. He's located in LincolnPark 48146

·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not tryin' to bump.

Got some other things I need to pay off so if it's bought before next weekend I'll do $1,300. Thats a steal of a deal. Hell, there's more than that in new parts on it damn near.

Again, $1,300 by 2-08-09

1 - 20 of 41 Posts