Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great Running/driving Diesel 2500 4x4. Grey Two Tone With Maroon Interior. Pwr Windows And Locks, Two Bench Seats Sits 6 Comfortably. Has New Glow Plugs And Controller, New Thermostat, New Oil Cooler Lines-both, 2002 Silverado Chrome Wheels With Good Tread, Trailer Hitch, Brake Controller, New Headlights, New Parklights, New Tailights. Has Am/fm Aftermarket With Pullout Tv. 4x4 Works Great And It Drives Down The Highway Awesome. SHORT Box With Liner And Diamond Plate Tool Box. Smokes Some Till Its Warmed Up. Has Rusty Cab Corners And A Dent In The Passenger Door And Front Bedside. Overall Great Work Truck. Ive Used It For Daily Driver For The Past Year I Just Have Too Many Vehicles And Need To Sell. Any Questions Call 269-998-6243. Taking Pics This Afternoon.

sold sold sold

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics Sent
Truck Has 175390 Miles On It But Im Still Driving It Almost Everyday So That Will Change.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gets About 16 Mpg. Might Take Trades But Would Have To Include At Least $1200 Cash. Have Some Bills I Want To Pay But Im Not Trying To Just Dump It. Let Me Know What You Have. Ive Got A Dirtbike In Another Post Also.

·
Master Cocksman
8,820 Posts
Does the light bar come with?
Is it a plow light, or a FD light? If FD, siren included?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts