Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice condition popup located in Zeeland MI, 49464 (maybe arrange delivery to 48817) $700

Had some minor water damage to the door that I filled with liquid nails that worked awesome. See picture. Has 2 holes in the canvas the size of a nickle that I just duct taped over. We spent the weekend a few weekends ago through some major storms and stayed perfectly dry. One area in window has a couple holes but it is between the screen and the zipped up window so it protected and not very noticable. Comes with an awning (not shown) with poles that have been slightly modified but work well. I also marked the poles to help remember how they go together. Refrige works great on electric, I have not tried any of the appliances (furnace or regrigerator or stove) in a few years on gas as the tank is still the old style fitting but could easily be upgraded. Electrical works great. The cover to the light is missing but not noticeable. I left the tongue down and caught a curb that bent it slightly in. This could easily be pushed back and may need to be welded in place. We used it as is without any problems. It is missing the vent which I just taped a cover over as it gets plenty of ventilation with the windows. Other than what is listed the trailer really is in good shape for its age. Most people are surprised that it is as old as it is.

Tires are brand new with less than 200 miles on them.
Sleeps 6 as the table converts to a bed.
Pulls like a dream as I hardly notice it behind either of our vehicles.
Tried to give you as much information as possible. Feel free to stop by and look at it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Don't meen to hijack the thread, but I can see Herman Miller - greenhouse from my house..I think I could hit your house with a rock from my place.....Howdy Neighbor

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't meen to hijack the thread, but I can see Herman Miller - greenhouse from my house..I think I could hit your house with a rock from my place.....Howdy Neighbor

Howdy back. Do you live in Autumn Meadows?

·
Ultimate Mall Wheeler
843 Posts
Had one identical to that quite a few years back worked great. Even late into deer hunting season we kept it warm with just an additional electric space heater.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had one identical to that quite a few years back worked great. Even late into deer hunting season we kept it warm with just an additional electric space heater.

How about picking up another one? :poke: My dad lives 20 minutes from Flint and happens to be out this weekend.

Good point in that it would make a great dear camp trailer.

·
Ultimate Mall Wheeler
843 Posts
Sorry, we've gota 27' travel trailer with a dedicated tow rig now.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
My grandparents had one identical to that. I wanted to buy it from them but they sold it before I could tell them I wanted it. If I had the money/use for it, I would be all over that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My grandparents had one identical to that. I wanted to buy it from them but they sold it before I could tell them I wanted it. If I had the money/use for it, I would be all over that.

:chauncy: Maybe your grandparents would loan you the money:sonicjay:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
One feature I forgot to mention on the trailer is that it has a strip on the door side that mounts the table. This works well with the awning over top for cooking breakfast etc outside. Ok, this is really a bump.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
I Want I Want I Want!!! Pm In Route

1 - 17 of 17 Posts