Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Truck is Gone

Drivetrain

-Chevy vortech 350 engine. I put this in 3 years ago and has only been used for recreation. Has Holley Truck avenger series carbeurator new with engine. Edelbrock intake manifold. Engine is complete carb to pan. All accessories are included as well. Its still in the truck and you can hear how strong it runs. $1000 Now $500
-Chevy turbo 350 trans which had been rebuilt just before I bought the truck. Shifts great. I'm unsure of which transfer case its mated to but 4x4 works great. $400 Now $200
-14 Bolt, 4.10 open diff. complete drum to drum. Never made it into my truck $100
Tires Super swamper TSL 16/38.5/15. They are on chevy 6 lug rims. All new within the last year. 95% tread Also a 5th tire which is older but still holds air as a spare. $1000 for all 5 with rims. SOLD

Has burgendy cloth seats. Rear bench sit has no rips, good shape.$20 The front bucket seats have tears. I also have 2 extra front seats with no tears.$20

The Body is beat and rusted to hell. No real salvagable pieces.

I have a new in the box Tabor 12000# winch $500
Brand New DIY4X front bumper, Covers frame rail to frame rail. Bolt onto any k5, Made for winch with 2 tow points. $300 Now $200 *SOLD*

If theres anything else you need let me know. Email [email protected] Everything is in Shelby Twp. 48315

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I am, sorry i forgot to include that. The body is rusty with holes in the rockers and rear quarter. The frame is good however.

·
Registered
615 Posts
interested in exact size of tires, and interested in the rear axle...please pm with info on tires...thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have no knowledge on the lift. I would guess 6 to 8 inches due to tire sizes. I can take some pictures if that would help.

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
How much for roller? - engine trans and t case?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
14 bolt is 8 lug. I do still have the chrome push bar, it does have a crease in the middle from hitting a tree while on the trails.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts