Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here goes nothing, it kills me to try to sell this truck but I do not have a use for it any more I have owned the truck since I was 16 so 11 years now.

truck is in Fenton.
I will sell the whole truck with out the axles and tires for $1,000 One day only I have a buyer for the axles!!!

Specs.

400 big block msd ign. mildly built 727 with shift kit 4 quart alum. pan. 205 transfer case. Dana 60 front Dana 70 rear with disc brakes 5:13 gears detroit locker in rear. 40 in. Boggers with good tread. Full soft top and hard top. Body has tippical trail clearences :sonicjay: the truck has been sitting in the drive way for a couple years and it deservse better than that I would like to see $3,500 for it
New bearings on both sides pass has new spindle as well.
Or part out
Let me know what else you may need

Dana 60 front axle 5.13: Brand new Selectro hubs new bearings both sides, pass has new spindle $1,200
Rear axle Dana 70 w/ disc brakes 5.13 detroit locker. $500
Boggers 39.5 very good tread $1000 (I will only sell the Boggers if I sell some of the biggers items first...I dont want the truck sitting on jack stands)
400 big block 750 holley $500
727 trans w/ 4quart al. pan $250
205 t-case $250
8in lift kit with shox and dual stabalizer $500
2 Flow master mufflers 3in $50
MSD ignition box 6AL used about 3 times $150
monster tach w/ shift light $80

I could part out body parts as well let me know what you would need!!!

Open to all offers however I will not part this out unless I can sell the major parts I dont want to get stuck with out a complete vehicle.

Typical tire clearence.

Oops this is the worst of it.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Damn, I didn't know that was yours. I remember wheeling with you and Chevotass at the mounds years ago when his FJ was still white and red.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
that thing saved my ass more times than i can remember. anyone looking for a built strong and right fullsize rig. this is it. it has never broke down on the trail and is always the one pulling people out of the woods.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, I didn't know that was yours. I remember wheeling with you and Chevotass at the mounds years ago when his FJ was still white and red.

Ya the Dodge has been around for along time. this truck had the nickname as the savior I think mainly from how many times it had to save Chevota from the trails.:poke:

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt:beerbang:

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Btt For Part Out Prices!!!!!

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fullsize4life, Im with you I hope I dont have to go the route of parting it out it would seriously kill me to take this truck apart and reduce it to rubble.

Well see what happens

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The lifts should be the same I looked it up in the magazine and it showed from 62-93 so you should be good but we could call skyjacker to make sure!!

I also did drop shackels in the back along with a 2 in block and 3 in body lift.

·
Keeper Of The Pentastar
86 Posts
MAN! This is exactly what Im building! I wish this wouldve been for sale before I started buying parts! Im using a 74 dodge cab and a stepside bed shortened to fit a RC frame. If you decide to part out I would be interested in The
  • The 400 Motor
  • The Frame
  • The Lift
  • The Grille
  • The Doors if they are good

What sucks is Ive already got D60s front and rear, Brand new 38.5 Boggers, Big Block BellHousing, Tranny, Transfer, 6 Inch Lift and just about every thing else but a Big Block and Frame! If I didnt already have $$ Tied up in all of this stuff and the body I would just buy it whole...Keep me in Mind if you decide to part it Please! Thanks:thumb:

·
Keeper Of The Pentastar
86 Posts
Hey Ive got a 1991 Dodge Daytona IROC Edition, with 88,000 Original Miles Intense Red 5 Speed. Original Paint, Wheels, Decals, real Nice Clean car. I would Probably trade It, if you are Interested Ive got Pics. If Not, Im still Interested In the parts in My other Post. Thanks

1 - 20 of 58 Posts