Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
16' open middle weighs 1300 lbs very good pulling trailer. I moved to Idaho and didn't bring the trailer with me, it is currently in Merrill, MI and ready for a new home! All new lights and wiring. There are surge brakes on one axle but I don't know if they work or not, the coupler was all messed up and the tubing was shot so I just put a standard 2 5/16 ball coupler on it. It comes with the set of ramps in the pic. I'm asking $950 obo for it. The best way to reach me is my cell 989-980-3066 since I don't have full time internet access out here yet. 76.5" between the fenders and about 16" off the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
well you could have called me back and said something. I had part of it and asked you a personal favor of letting me pay the rest later! I mean its not like i have never lent you money to help you out before or did you forget that. You know I am good for it! At least I thought you did. I just wish you would have called me back and maybe we could have worked something out. But this was the wrong place for this. Talk to you later and good luck on your trip I hope you make the best of it.

·
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I may be interested. I need to do some measuring to. Put me next on the list after One Arm Steve.
there is no line, first one with the cash get's it, I am in Idaho, and my father inlaw is helping me to get rid of it so i want to sell it soon so i don't have to keep bothering him with it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts