Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
did you see pictures of my piston?

I am trying to find a sitter, if I can find one I will try to bum a ride with someone.
So, both your boat and Jeep are broken?

Does that mean I can use your trailer indefinitely? :sonicjay: I have a Ztrak to deliver this week and it looks like we're going to move the rest of Casey's wood from my house back up to Hancho's later this week. You are building up quite a Corona credit.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, both your boat and Jeep are broken?

Does that mean I can use your trailer indefinitely? :sonicjay: I have a Ztrak to deliver this week and it looks like we're going to move the rest of Casey's wood from my house back up to Hancho's later this week. You are building up quite a Corona credit.
No i need my trailer back because I am going to use my jeep for the weekend since the boat is broke, plus I need to move Casey's smoker with it for a party...chop chop

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
No i need my trailer back because I am going to use my jeep for the weekend since the boat is broke, plus I need to move Casey's smoker with it for a party...chop chop
well get over there and help him load up all that wood...dump it in my front yard on the left

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I was going to bring the trailer back last night, but you didn't answer at 10:30. I'll bring it over after work.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
did you see pictures of my piston?

I am trying to find a sitter, if I can find one I will try to bum a ride with someone.
too bad my GF wont be down here.. we'd keep an eye on the little guy.. but i dont trust just me to watch someone's kid

1 - 20 of 21 Posts