Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Balls Deep
4,558 Posts
Skanee, just north of Lanse is absolutely one of my favorite places to wheel and explore. Quite possibly is my #1 place.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Gustafson
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
One of the old timers who goes to my local watering hole grew up in Lanse, he said it is gorgeous.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,532 Posts
I think the whole yoop is gorgeous. My favorite place to be. :)

·
Gustafson
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I think the whole yoop is gorgeous. My favorite place to be. :)
If I was in better health I'd move there. love being up north and away from everything.

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
Unfortunate. I just came back here today because I'm just getting back into this world after over a decade. I remember those names though!

·
Gustafson
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Unfortunate. I just came back here today because I'm just getting back into this world after over a decade. I remember those names though!
Welcome back!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I was involved back in the michiganjeeper days, made the switch to Kelly’s gl4x4, then left for FB. There’s been a lot of things changed there now too that made me delete the account. Figured I would log back in here to remember the good old days. Currently no Jeep, just a SuperDuty on 37’s. It would be awesome to see more migrate back to forums!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
People getting bans for saying things like, "I guess I won't be a bitch about it" or "damn Russians" is getting pretty old to people on Facebook.

·
Gustafson
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I am hopeful that people will return. It seems there have been a few lately who have logged back in that haven't been on in a while. Let's keep it going!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I am hopeful that people will return. It seems there have been a few lately who have logged back in that haven't been on in a while. Let's keep it going!
With Facebook pulling posts like "Chinese is garbage" as hate speech, I don't think it's going to last as a platform for these types of conversations.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I broke my ties with FB over their censorship. Never had twitter. I’m now on mewe and parler anonymously but they just don’t fill the void of FB. They still hold the niche of secondary sales and groups. Hopefully forums will make a resurgence.

61 - 80 of 120 Posts