Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I say I'm going to wait to hit. Stan says we're 300+ out, and the other two in our foursome say the same thing.

A three wood later, the guy on the green is wishing I would have waited. :(

That would be the first person I've ever hit on a course, and I felt horrible. We were the last group in our league, and I have to see this guy every week for the rest of the year. Taking a callaway tour ix to the chest on the fly did not appear to feel very good.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
"foursome":tonka:

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
how'd it hit him? on the roll I would assume, since he was on the green. Otherwise you are a crappy golfer.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
Omgrotfl

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
you should get extra points for , ah crap nevermind.

my clubs have been collecting dust for the last 7 years.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
wpwp

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
And I say I'm going to wait to hit. Stan says we're 300+ out, and the other two in our foursome say the same thing.

A three wood later, the guy on the green is wishing I would have waited. :(

That would be the first person I've ever hit on a course, and I felt horrible. We were the last group in our league, and I have to see this guy every week for the rest of the year. Taking a callaway tour ix to the chest on the fly did not appear to feel very good.
268 to the pin? So assuming a par 5 at 500 yards, you hit your tee shot less than 250. It's safe to assume your fairway wood would go less than that. :tonka:

Shit happens man. Hopefully you bought the guy a beer and apologized profusely.

·
I got a gold chain
16,447 Posts
Not good with peer pressure, eh?
:tonka::tonka:

But did he make the 6ft eagle putt?? Nope.:sonicjay:

This was also the first time I've had to take a shower after golf to get the mud out of my hair and ear.:(
No I wasn't rolling in the mud with clarkstoncracker.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They should be, as they speed up play so you don't have to look around for sprinkler heads.

268 to the pin? So assuming a par 5 at 500 yards, you hit your tee shot less than 250. It's safe to assume your fairway wood would go less than that. :tonka:
:stan:

My drive went over 300 since I went to the far left of the fairway

:stan:.
http://www.woodfieldcountryclub.org/index.php?page=5&hole=18

1 - 20 of 27 Posts