Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad Big rapids has a Super wal mart Open 24/7.. Yea i wasnt all that tired so i went to wal mart to grab a new mouse.. holy hell it was foggy !! i seriously couldnt see like 100ft in front the truck.. so i did 30 mph all the way there still only a 2 min drive, i walk in people look at me like i had just seen a ghost or something, Oh well no biggy. i checked out still gettin weird looks.. I duno i guess they never seen someone walk in from the fog ? no real point here just thought id share my night..

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
I just walk to the closet and grab another one from the box of mice...

I always keep extras of everything.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Haggar said:
I just walk to the closet and grab another one from the box of mice...

I always keep extras of everything.
Man if i ever tried that with my past girlfriends i think they would have flipped out..

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Muddinguy said:
i walk in people look at me like i had just seen a ghost or something, Oh well no biggy. i checked out still gettin weird looks.
did you have pants on? :miff:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
At one of my previous jobs we would see how long we could navigate windows without using a mouse. It is amazing how many keyboard shortcuts there are.

Before all of the slamming comes. I work in computers and it is not very exciting. You do what you can to make the time go by.

·
give 'er sh*t ay?
1,029 Posts
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :junk:
nyxis said:
Man if i ever tried that with my past girlfriends i think they would have flipped out..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts