Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was just driving down hall road and saw a semi that was stuck on a snow drift when he was trying to make a turn

i hooked him up to the silverado and almost had it so we hooked me up to "Fast Eddy's" ram and pulled him right out

The driver said he had 50,000 lbs in the trailer.

It was a pretty fun time lol

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that picture looks photoshoped 8megapixels or better or it didnt happen
haha ***... i saw it on the side of the road and aleks told me there was no possible way id get him out so i took that as a challenge

just more to add to the resume of baddest silverado evar

·
i like turtles.
152 Posts
ha! come to think of it you alway said who ever is at the front is pulling after we did a double pull on that jeep so, basicly, kixx is right. Lol

·
i like turtles.
152 Posts
lol ok your right it probly was the silverado good thing for the driver of the truck eddy wasnt with his girlfriend otherwise he probly would have left him stuck to go ome with her lol

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,273 Posts
please tell me you did NOT pull in reverse.

42,948 Posts
that was fucking sick bro.... im so happy i got my truck!!!
when he comes on we will have to ask him if he was in drive this time lol
lol ok your right it probly was the silverado good thing for the driver of the truck eddy wasnt with his girlfriend otherwise he probly would have left him stuck to go ome with her lol
yea it was all eddy with his sweet driving skills lol
ha! come to think of it you alway said who ever is at the front is pulling after we did a double pull on that jeep so, basicly, kixx is right. Lol
Wow you are badass! It took a Ram to pull your chevy and a semi out all at once.
haha ***... i saw it on the side of the road and aleks told me there was no possible way id get him out so i took that as a challenge

the semi made my truck look pretty tiny too lol
So i was just driving down hall road and saw a semi that was stuck on a snow drift when he was trying to make a turn

i hooked him up to the silverado and almost had it so we hooked me up to "Fast Eddy's" ram and pulled him right out

After you guys yanked out the semi, did you go get a hotel and yank on more of them?

·
You call, we haul.
1,509 Posts
Quoting what is quite possibly the longest quote of a quote.

... +10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast eddy
that was fucking sick bro.... im so happy i got my truck!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94transam25th
when he comes on we will have to ask him if he was in drive this time lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredzj
Quote:
yea it was all eddy with his sweet driving skills lol
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixx007
Wow you are badass! It took a Ram to pull your chevy and a semi out all at once.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
the semi made my truck look pretty tiny too lol
Quote:

After you guys yanked out the semi, did you go get a hotel and yank on more of them?After you guys yanked out the semi, did you go get a hotel and yank on more of them?

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the strap i had on the semi to my truck is rated at like 50,000 lbs and the one eddy had hooked up to me was who knows how long so id rather have his strap hit the tailgate than my windshield

and it wasnt a snatch it was constant pressure

·
Coil springs are for pens
3,453 Posts
the strap i had on the semi to my truck is rated at like 50,000 lbs and the one eddy had hooked up to me was who knows how long so id rather have his strap hit the tailgate than my windshield

and it wasnt a snatch it was constant pressure
FYI: When you pull in reverse you load the 'coast' side of the ring gear and can take teeth out on your ring & Pinion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts