Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Other than needing more gingersnaps, it looks pretty good. If I had to chose a bad one, it would be shot #2; only because the angle is interesting, but something (and I have no idea what, lol) haz me not feelin' it.

Also - the first shot is pretty awesome - not for the obvious reason, but all the things it made me think. teasing / anticipation / tissue - stuff like that.

·
Gustafson
9,301 Posts
Other than needing more gingersnaps, it looks pretty good. If I had to chose a bad one, it would be shot #2; only because the angle is interesting, but something (and I have no idea what, lol) haz me not feelin' it.

Also - the first shot is pretty awesome - not for the obvious reason, but all the things it made me think. teasing / anticipation / tissue - stuff like that.
I agree, if I had to pick a bad one it would be #2.

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually really like the 2nd one... although, I think I posted the wrong version of it, I have one where I'm about 2 ft higher, I think, on the computer at home.

Scootard: Can you show me how to add more gingersnaps to my pictures so I can do that in the future? THX

I should be done editing tonight and will post more.

Tomorrow is a Victorian themed shoot with a lil red headed, very fair skinned girl.

·
U-Joints Fear Me
3,361 Posts
This has great potential :sonicjay: In all seriousness its cool that u are doing this kinda stuff. I'd love to get into it, but never seem to have the time to go out and shoot.

If it matters i think #4 is the best of the bunch as far as lighting and composition goes. #1 would be awesome if there were a reflector to her left and some sort of diffuser to her right.

Edit: not her right and left, but ours.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
#2, Booty FTW.

almost. goddam tag!

The last shot is first-rate. :thumb:

·
U-Joints Fear Me
3,361 Posts
Nice man! The only problem i have is with the selective color shot, some of the rocks are still in color...? Did you mean for that?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts