Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Bananarama!
14,140 Posts
I don't care. I still want a Mini Cooper. It's a god damned supercharged go kart that handles like a dream. Fun ass little cars. Too bad reliability sucks.

I'm actually looking at a Tacoma TRD as my next vehicle though.

· Bananarama!
14,140 Posts
I had one. I bought a 24v Cummins with a six speed. Loved that engine. Every penny spent on that engine was worth it. Too bad the truck that came with it was free. You get what you pay for.

· Gustafson
10,843 Posts
Well I'm still driving this pimp mobile. Almost 225k on it now. Other than an insanely high cost to replace a water pump it has been a solid ride. Shout out to Mike's Mobil in Holland for doing a great job when I needed it.
:rock: Good to know. I will be looking for something more family friendly for my wife in the future, I will put this on the list of vehicles to look at.

· Registered
4,208 Posts
We love our Tortoise

We still have our 2010 it has around 125K on it, 2 years ago when we picked up the Runner I started to DD the Tortoise, it was fun until I negotiated a work car. Now I am running back and forth with a Fusion it feels like a mix between a clown car and a go-kart, and the Tortoise is now just for weekend errands and personal use. Well that and the back seat has 250Lbs of Meat bird food stored in it in true hillbilly way.

RBB

· Premium Member
15,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The trunk space is unreal and it rides best with a load. Most reliable and comfortable vehicle I've owned to date. Other Than wheel bearings and climate control actuators it's been a fantastic vehicle. Now I have to decide to fix it or ask for a check.

· Sore and Tired 24/7
1995 Ford Bronco 5.8 4X4 1996 F150 4x4 4.9
13,239 Posts
The trunk space is unreal and it rides best with a load. Most reliable and comfortable vehicle I've owned to date. Other Than wheel bearings and climate control actuators it's been a fantastic vehicle. Now I have to decide to fix it or ask for a check.
Take a check and zip tie the bumper back on.

· 81 inches of fun
14,300 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts