Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
German cars are hot
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and he says "OMG there's sonicjay!" then I hear a honk.. and then a few seconds later Mike says "Oh god he just rearended someone". I dont think anyone was hurt. I dont have any other details yet.

·
German cars are hot
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everyone is okay. I think Mike was a distraction for sure :miff:
He said sonicjay asked him why he couldnt just post a sightings.

well at least now there is verifiable proof that Mike still exists.

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
lmfao!!!!!!!! i can see it all in my head.
i shouldent be laughing i know.
total bummer hope all are ok.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
:sonicjay: ...yes, it's all Mike's fault! LOL...I hear this horn honk; i look over and am awestruck that I'm actually seeing Mikey two lanes over in real life! So I wave back and turn back to the road (in the fast lane of Telegraph) just in time to see that the turn lane is so full of cars that it's backed into my lane and stopped dead..

A quick howl from the BFG's and it was all over for that Explorer in front of me.. Nobody was hurt; the lady driving the Explorer was a little shook up, but fine.

The score:
TJ: crooked fog light
Exploder: crushed tailgate, squashed bumper, tail-light, etc

Words to live by: BUY YOUR BUMPERS FROM JCR!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Everyone is okay. I think Mike was a distraction for sure :miff:
He said sonicjay asked him why he couldnt just post a sightings.
Yes, I said "Good to see you and all, but why couldn't you just post a sighting like everybody else?" haha

lmfao!!!!!!!! i can see it all in my head.
i shouldent be laughing i know.
total bummer hope all are ok.
Seriously, picturing it from Mike's POV is funny as hell :sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
:sonicjay: ...yes, it's all Mike's fault! LOL...I hear this horn honk; i look over and am awestruck that I'm actually seeing Mikey two lanes over in real life! So I wave back and turn back to the road (in the fast lane of Telegraph) just in time to see that the turn lane is so full of cars that it's backed into my lane and stopped dead..

A quick howl from the BFG's and it was all over for that Explorer in front of me.. Nobody was hurt; the lady driving the Explorer was a little shook up, but fine.

The score:
TJ: crooked fog light
Exploder: crushed tailgate, squashed bumper, tail-light, etc

Words to live by: BUY YOUR BUMPERS FROM JCR!
pics!?

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Man that sucks! I saw you goin down the highway when I went to Freedom Hill for a concert a couple months ago (in a buds explorer, not the jeep).

Good thing I didnt honk... :tonka:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
OMFG. ........dayum Jay........

You must have been like why does Mike have that shocked look on his face for...........:crash:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts