Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Got Sand???
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a snow plow truck for this season, i am looking for something between 1985 to 2000 if anyone has anything plz let me know

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
i forgot to say i has to be a chevy or gmc, but thanks though
........then you are not looking for a real snow plow truck:tonka: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

Just kiddin, I will keep my ears open, but check out autorv.com, I saw a lot of them in there last week for under $4000

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I know of a 95 chevy 3/4 ton long box. 350 motor with 2 year old boss plow that is in excellent condition. I think that the guy only plowed his personal driveway with the plow. It is that clean. Asking $7500 but I am pretty sure that it could be bought for less. It interested I will get his number. I wanted the truck for myself but he would not split the package.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Truck for Sale

Hello,

I have a F350 Turbo Diesel, Lariat, Crew Cab, all weather floor liners, new leather Lariat bucket seat covers and new flooring as well, great work and fun truck for hauling and etc, its also a great show truck. Great investment for the Snow Plow Business. I am willing to entertain OBO's! I love my truck very much, but have to invest in a smaller more practical car for my upcoming long commutes.

Best regards,

Justin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts