Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

161 - 180 of 384 Posts

·
Coil springs are for pens
3,453 Posts
This is where I wish I wasn't a trail leader, I'd love to be part of this mayhem :sonicjay:
:thumb: I see pics of the other runs afterward and wish I could have gone on a few of them!

That was my first year at Snofari. Have not missed one sense.

That was a good year, I think the Carwash trail was that year also. :rock:

Danimal & I went pre-running cross country and wound our way through an uncleared area to bring our group yet another new section of trail this year. :rock: :woot:

·
3,453 Posts
This is where I wish I wasn't a trail leader, I'd love to be part of this mayhem :sonicjay:

Funny I hear stories about other runs and wish I was on them. I would love to see where other trail leaders go.

:thumb: I see pics of the other runs afterward and wish I could have gone on a few of them!

Ditto....Mike and I have both said the same thing
Sunday guide run :rock::sonicjay:

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Hows the snow up there, gunna be enough for a challenge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
You talking a challenge in general or the challenge between my group and that skanky dog @renegadeII ? I can assure you that our challenge will be challenging with or without snow. Big difference is if there is snow, it will give them an excuse to not show up. :teehee:

·
Hill Climb Guru
101 Posts
Lmao...Good i like the challenge of challenging challenges, even more so when its a group challenge that also challenges the challenging groups courage.😁🤘

·
3,453 Posts
Lmao...Good i like the challenge of challenging challenges, even more so when its a group challenge that also challenges the challenging groups courage.

There's no lack of courage (or more like mob mentality :sonicjay: ) when our run and the @whiterhino group meet up.
The 1/2 mile field of stumps and hill it took the guides 15+ minutes to navigate in the no snow pre-run only took the group about 90 seconds to reach at the event :sonicjay:

·
Hill Climb Guru
101 Posts
I believe it. Im pumped to be able to bomb the trails with this group. It will be the shake down for my 3 link front end so im going hard to work out the kinks hahah

161 - 180 of 384 Posts