Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

281 - 300 of 384 Posts

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,797 Posts
If I don't get stuck leading or sweeping I will be with dan and mike again. Gonna pull the hard top off now and find some bs soft top lol

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
List of shit I've broken
T-case
Radiator
Axle shafts
Driveshaft
Engine head
Tire
4 bent leaf springs
Rare Willys overland arctic top
Fan
Multiple wiper blades

.... And more! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's just cuz you know you don't have a chance to take the So-Bling award away from @NightKrawler. :teehee:

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
Hey @renegadeII I'm thinking maybe this super muddy winch fest isn't a good idea. My group are experienced drivers and never have to winch. Your group is probably alot more familiar with winching. :teehee: :poke:

·
Registered
161 Posts
OK I got a question. I had a medical procedure done last Friday. Are all the rides pretty radical. Unfortunately I need to know if Saturday do some people go on a mellow ride. Not what I wanted but I don't want to stay home.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
mud + horsepower = :woot:
You're not going to puss out are you? :d:

OK I got a question. I had a medical procedure done last Friday. Are all the rides pretty radical. Unfortunately I need to know if Saturday do some people go on a mellow ride. Not what I wanted but I don't want to stay home.
With the lack of snow I think most runs will be pleasant trail rides.

·
Certified Ypsilantian
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #291 (Edited)
I heard a rumor that @whiterhino and @Renegade II pay people in their groups to make it sound as though they do crazy stuff. I have no true evidence of this.

@shawn will show you all the dead end trails.
@kb8ymf will take you on some of the OG SnoFari routes, they're fun, he will give you the history of them. @landj will show you some fun/crazy stuff in the motorsports area.
@indy will show you the Cedar Inn and Firehouse Bar in St. Helen, if there's time he will hit Clear Lake Bar, but at least you'll know all the trails in between.
@Gogolen may or may not be "sick"
@CreativeFab will do something fun, it's a secret.
@kixx007 will spend all weekend trying to not have to lead.
@mschaffer will follow my tracks from the previous day.
@landj brother will show you all the fun stuff that
@landj didn't show you.
@whiterhino will argue with @Renegade II about who has the better run.
@Renegade II will argue with @whiterhino about who has the better run.

If the run is going to the motorsports area, it can get interesting quick. If it's not, it'll probably be fairly tame.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
@kixx007 needs to know how to mention @Renegade II's screen name.

I can't speak for any run other than mine and RenegadeII's run. Mine is better. :bdr2: No, we do not pay people to talk about our runs. There are videos out there that speak for us. This year will be totally different than any other year. Mud and winching in January. :woot:

·
Certified Ypsilantian
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
@kixx007 needs to know how to mention @renegadeII's screen name.

I can't speak for any run other than mine and RenegadeII's run. Mine is better. :bdr2: No, we do not pay people to talk about our runs. There are videos out there that speak for us. This year will be totally different than any other year. Mud and winching in January. :woot:
@whiterhino

I think you should click the @Renegade II tags in my post and then click yours..............

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I heard a rumor that @whiterhino and @Renegade II pay people in their groups to make it sound as though they do crazy stuff. I have no true evidence of this.

@shawn will show you all the dead end trails.
@kb8ymf will take you on some of the OG SnoFari routes, they're fun, he will give you the history of them. @landj will show you some fun/crazy stuff in the motorsports area.
@indy will show you the Cedar Inn and Firehouse Bar in St. Helen, if there's time he will hit Clear Lake Bar, but at least you'll know all the trails in between.
@Gogolen may or may not be "sick"
@CreativeFab will do something fun, it's a secret.
@kixx007 will spend all weekend trying to not have to lead.
@mschaffer will follow my tracks from the previous day.
@landj brother will show you all the fun stuff that
@landj didn't show you.
@whiterhino will argue with @Renegade II about who has the better run.
@Renegade II will argue with @whiterhino about who has the better run.

If the run is going to the motorsports area, it can get interesting quick. If it's not, it'll probably be fairly tame.
:sonicjay:

·
Certified Ypsilantian
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
This is what happens when you explore, especially when you are leading 3 trail rides over 2 days. I'll be sticking to what I know this year. :sonicjay:
Still not as bad as the year @Bult4mud drove in circles and had no clue where he was. :sonicjay:

281 - 300 of 384 Posts