Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

261 - 280 of 384 Posts

·
Coil springs are for pens
3,453 Posts
Looks like we will have to step up our comp with @renegadeII a notch. This year we aren't combining groups. MY group is gonna win. :bdr2:

I'll just let @danimal lead. His concern for health and safety generally come second to winning :sonicjay:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,453 Posts
Yes, snow cross in the trails again!!!! If danimal leads we are going to be doing 40 in the trails?

I think that was the year Ironman Dale rode shotgun with me and we were looking at being very late for the banquet. Man we were hauling ass to get back in time :sonicjay:

Sounds like @whiterhino and I have got the details ironed out on the extra curricular group 'challenge.' We've agreed that it doesn't matter how big or small tired, locked, horsepowered, geared, etc.. your rig is, there's no way it'll make it without a winch! :sonicjay: ....although there is a bypass for those in our groups without a winch :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think that was the year Ironman Dale rode shotgun with me and we were looking at being very late for the banquet. Man we were hauling ass to get back in time :sonicjay:

Sounds like @whiterhino and I have got the details ironed out on the extra curricular group 'challenge.' We've agreed that it doesn't matter how big or small tired, locked, horsepowered, geared, etc.. your rig is, there's no way it'll make it without a winch! :sonicjay: ....although there is a bypass for those in our groups without a winch :)
This does not sound like the group for a daily driver!

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Oh you can bring your daily driver if you want. :sonicjay:

As far as what that "other guy" a couple posts above me says about needing a winch, I'm pretty sure the lack snow won't make much difference. Well..... maybe a little. :d:

·
3,453 Posts
This does not sound like the group for a daily driver!
The orange group isn't kidding about the 'Body Damage Possible' disclaimer on the sign up sheet. :sonicjay: We've about cornered the market on the "So Broke" award too :sonicjay: But don't worry, there are plenty enough runs that won't test out your insurance company's tolerance :sonicjay:

Not unless you like damage. I've lost a few thousand bux to these runs lol
See above :sonicjay:

Oh you can bring your daily driver if you want. :sonicjay:
:sonicjay: You're not going to make friends giving out advice like that :sonicjay:

As far as what that "other guy" a couple posts above me says about needing a winch, I'm pretty sure the lack snow won't make much difference. Well..... maybe a little. :d:
Yup. :sonicjay: Snow would just mean you need an even better winch :sonicjay:

I'm kinda disappointed tho. We have a new trail routed out that would have been really fun if it were slippery. :(

I think you will still have some ice hiding in there making it interesting:thumb:

261 - 280 of 384 Posts