Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went down to Slade, KY this weekend with the Ohio River Four Wheelers ORFW and had a blast. Widowmaker was pretty darn tough. It was a good trip and met lots of cool people and saw lots of cool rigs in our group and in the woods!! If you get a chance to visit Slade and Natural Bridge state park I say do it :woot:

Here are a couple of pictures.

The convoy I went with . . . just the two of us. The rest went down thursday night.

Our Group

This one is pretty blurry but we are diving down a creek bed . . . umm... cool :sonicjay:

And a poser flex shot :tonka:

The jeep handled great and I couldn't be more happy with her first break in run. Next run she will be trailered and I can wheel like I WANT TO :woot: :woot: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
Great pics. Slade is awesome.

Were you able to drive over White's Arch or is that permanently closed?

Looks like you were on Charles Booth's land - did you guys do lower (or upper) staircase?

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pics. Slade is awesome.

Were you able to drive over White's Arch or is that permanently closed?

Looks like you were on Charles Booth's land - did you guys do lower (or upper) staircase?
I'm not for sure but I think upper. White's Arch is still closed and "Natural Trail" that takes you to white arch is closed but everything else is open.

I wish there were better pics. I was kinda concentrating on wheeling :sonicjay:

and not scratching the "new" jeep :tonka: There is plenty of pin striping on it now so I don't have to worry about that any more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts