+

+

+

+

+

divided by...

+

What does all this add up to?

A very broke but happy Skooter, and a running Jeep. Pale Horse will ride again!!!

pics will come tomorrow.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heres an update...
header is installed, and engine runs:woot:, parts are painted, tires just got delivered. Still more work to be done.

Attachments

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, i got most of the front suspension back in, all thats left is the springs and double checking everything. I have had 1 major upset, the WE beadlocks that that got last year, well comes to find out there streetlocks. Any one interested in a set of fully polished non-beadlock WE rims? $1200 and their yours.

Another idea im throwin around is keeping them, and having them converted to beadlocks. Is there anyone local that can do this?

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
how can you now just find out they are not real beadlocks? did you not look at them when they showed up? anyway that explains why you got a good deal on them:tonka:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how can you now just find out they are not real beadlocks? did you not look at them when they showed up? anyway that explains why you got a good deal on them:tonka:
when i bought them, i just opened the boxes and saw the ring, just never looked close at them till today:miff:

Nice 350Z. Girls not bad either :D
not mine, though i wish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts