Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ski-Doo Rev cuztom vinyl wraps are now being made right here in Michigan. These are designed how you want them so your sled looks the way you want it. We have been sending the few that we have done to the paint shop to have the sides painted because the vinyl sticks a little better. Although it does stick on the factory plastic. These wraps are in the ballpark of $250-$300. Basically you come up with what you want and we will design it, laminate it, and ship it. For any questions regarding one of these custom wraps contact us Mon-Fri 8am-6pm 517-278-9689 or www.tuckeymotorsports.com

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BACK AT IT AGAIN THIS YEAR. HAVE TEMPLATS TO MAKE ANY CUSTOM KIT FOR YOUR REV TODAY..

·
Monkey Crawler
8,116 Posts
Ski-Doo Rev cuztom vinyl wraps are now being made right here in Michigan. These are designed how you want them so your sled looks the way you want it. We have been sending the few that we have done to the paint shop to have the sides painted because the vinyl sticks a little better. Although it does stick on the factory plastic. These wraps are in the ballpark of $250-$300. Basically you come up with what you want and we will design it, laminate it, and ship it. For any questions regarding one of these custom wraps contact us Mon-Fri 8am-6pm 517-278-9689

Why do the decals say SEA on a SKI DOO??? Do you do these kits your self?

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That is someones business name in the area here. He rebuilds all rotax motors. Its called Hildebrand Sea Doo Clinic. I can make these kits here on site in Coldwater, MI. If you would like to see more examples I can post a few more pictures of other kits we have done

·
BS MUDDERZ
509 Posts
Because the company that owns that sled is the hildebrand seadoo clinic. He also deals in sleds. If you look in the auto-rv the company is in the motorcyle section.

·
Monkey Crawler
8,116 Posts
That makes good sense, I Just wondered because a good friend of mine also does this. Nice work :thumb:

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It does look good going down the road. It gets A LOT of attention thats for sure! We have been doing a bunch of trailer wraps. Easy way to advertise..

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure if it would be easier to clean, but maybe we can wrap it with a mud print so when its clean, it looks dirty.

·
BS MUDDERZ
509 Posts
Yeah from what ive seen driving by there almost every day you guys do awesome work. You also did an awesome job on my bosses Trans-Am hood

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not sure if it would be easier to clean, but maybe we can wrap it with a mud print so when its clean, it looks dirty.
My friend put a wrap on his Liberator this summer. We use to have to wax it everytime now we just wipe it off and it looks like new. The water spots don't seem to stay on or the grime.

My trailer is black so it is always covered in road salt. Better the trailer then the sleds though.

·
THE GENERAL
1,317 Posts
nice pics man! i saw some of those trailers at the sno x. here is a pic of mine. maybe we can get a nice wrap going.

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We can def get a wrap going. You give us a few ideas of what you want on it based on the pics Ive posted and we can go from there

1 - 20 of 24 Posts